Saturday, August 15, 2009

Update

I haven't posted in a few days. Things have been so busy and by the time the kids are in the bed, I'm ready to sleep myself.

We are still working on the Columbus Unit. In math we are doing money and place values as well as addition and subtraction. The listen and obey chart is still working wonders. We've been working on his handwriting and it is getting much better. He is up to the whole home row, r, u, t, y, i, and e on keyboarding. In ASL we both have a vocabulary of about 50 words now and I'm still waiting to hear back from KCD about the ASL courses. He got a perfect 100 on his spelling test on Wednesday and is doing well on his vocabulary. I will try to scan in his journal entries tonight and put them on here. Deacon's friend Alex is coming over to spend the night tonight, so we will see if I have time to do that. I know this has been a short entry today, but time is short and we have to go to Bush's for our HRA this morning. Fun, fun, fun. I'll try to update it better next posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment